AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, etc.
* Support of various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
- 18 September, 2009 - MartinZone
With MapDown you can captures and assembles
maps from most important map providers like Google Maps, Yahoor Maps,
Microsoft Live Maps and OpenStreetMap. Besides you will able to create
georeference maps for most important maps application like...
- 16 February, 2012 - exo7
TECMap is a component for Delphi all versions from 3, which supports apis Google Maps 3 and CloudMade You can use two rendering engines, either Internet Explorer or Google Chromium for this you must first install the Delphi Chromium...
- 28 April, 2003 - Alexander Mazuruk
TKarnaughGrid - native Delphi component
for minimization of boolean function with
pictorial method of Karnaugh maps.
Component allows you
-= Handle boolean functions with 2 - 8 variables.
-= Draws the...
MIME Base64 Encoding
- 13 March, 2008 - Explain That
MIME encoding is a technique used for converting any data into a format suitable for display on screen and/or paper by remapping the data onto a subset of readable characters. A procedure often used for this purpose is Base64 encoding which maps...
- 12 May, 1999 - Dave Lehman
TPakExplr returns a list of resources embedded in a Quake2 PAK file. It can list a specific resource (eg. maps) or a list of all resources.
Full source, demo included, only tested under D4.