Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Component 2012
Looking to add advanced zip compression to your application? Bricolsoft Zip is an ActiveX data compression library that offers powerful, easy-to-use, high performance compression that rivals leading zip utilities.
1) BRICOLSOFT ZIP IS POWERFUL. With just a few lines of code you can create archives with complex features. The component is fully multithreaded and supports efficient BZip2/LZMA/PPMd compression, multipart archiving, ZIP64 large file extensions, WinZip AES encryption, self-extract, memory compression, Unicode filenames and comments and more. Thanks to events that trigger throughout compression and decompression activities, your application stays on top of operations progress and can take appropriate corrective actions or abort the operation at any point.
2) BRICOLSOFT ZIP IS EASY TO USE. The library features an intuitive interface design with built-in types, enumerations and constants that work with your programming environment's auto complete features to make code writing simpler.
3) BRICOLSOFT ZIP IS A HIGH PERFORMER. Bricolsoft Zip is built using the lightweight ATL framework and highly optimized C and C code. As one of the fastest ActiveX components on the market, Bricolsoft Zip is suited for compression and decompression jobs that require top speed and efficiency.
4) BRICOLSOFT ZIP IS EASY TO DEPLOY. The library's stand-alone, single-DLL structure means that you don't have to worry about linking code or complex external dependencies.
5) BRICOLSOFT ZIP IS COMPATIBLE. The component is fully WinZip 12 compatible and creates archives that conform to the PKZIP 2.04g and PKZIP 4.5 standards. That enables compatibility with PKZIP, WinZip, 7-Zip and any other standards compliant zip compression programs.
6) BRICOLSOFT ZIP IS FRIENDLY. It plays well with all kinds of languages such as C#, VB.NET, C .NET, VB6, VC , Delphi, C Builder and many others.
Download your free 30 days trial and experience the power of Bricolsoft Zip!
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component
- 20 March, 2009 - Bricolsoft LLC
Bricolsoft Zip is a powerful, easy-to-use, high performance, PKZIP-compatible ActiveX data compression component that (1) features an intuitive easy-to-use interface (2) Enables quick and efficient zip and unzip with just a few lines of code (3)...
- 22 October, 2003 - Olga Lirk
MoleZip is a freeware COM/ActiveX component providing software developer with following functions:
- create zip archive;
- add files to zip archive;
- extract files from archive.
MoleZip can be used in any development environment...
- 19 December, 2002 - Serhiy Perevoznyk
Sure, it's easy to incorporate an ActiveX component with your Delphi application at design time, but psvAppletHost component allows run-time integration.
psvAppletHost component is an ActiveX Control Container that supplies the environment...
Polar Zip Light Free
- 19 September, 2007 - Polar Polar
Polar Zip Light is a free ActiveX control which adds seamless data compression solutions to your Windows applications. It performs adding, extracting, deleting and listing files in archives. Polar Zip Light is ideal for individuals, small business...
Polar Zip Component
- 26 June, 2007 - Polar Polar
Polar Zip Component is a complete compression solution for any Windows application. It includes standard Zip/Unzip functions, a Self-Extractor Module and Streaming Compression Library in one product enhanced with FULL source code at no extra cost....
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 05:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 11:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- SENDING ICQ MSGS FROM DELPHI (2001-01-03 16:54:03)I tried the ICQ Api, but never used it. I've added a simple ICQPager component to delphipages (Winsock/TCPIP).. it might help...
- ADD TO RESOURCE ON RUNTIME (2001-01-04 11:00:49)I think what you are asking is to change the .EXE file at run-time. Yes, it is possible, but nobody I found will share that information.
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 21:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
Ann: ZipForge v.1.00 Final released.
- 28 August, 2002
AidAim Software announces the final release of ZipForge 1.00 and the Summer Sale.
The sale price for ZipForge Com is $55 (was $95)...
Latest Forum Entries