BriskBard is the new all-in-one Windows program that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program a web browser, an email client, a media player, a news aggregator, a file transfer client, a newsgroups reader, a contact manager, instant messaging, and several web developer tools.
Safety, privacy and open standards are three of the main factors in the development of BriskBard. Just to name a few of its features, erasing all the browsing data can be done with two clicks and the message viewer uses a completely new engine to display its contents safely. The user interface was specially designed to be intuitive, easy to use and fast. BriskBard has a new bookmark system to access any website, ftp server or irc server quickly. Bookmark management is easy and allows to export and import bookmarks in several formats.
On-screen notifications can be activated to alert the user about new email messages, new newsgroups articles or new feed items periodically.
BriskBard can manage unlimited email accounts. It has an advanced attached images viewer, automatic filters and labels. The message editor allows you to change the text characteristics, check the spelling, add signatures automatically, select recipients easily typing part of the name or email address and add files, contacts and images directly from the scanner as attachments.
The contact manager is available from the email client, newsgroups reader and the message editor to add, select or edit the information in each contact.
Plus, BriskBard is available in English and Spanish, and includes a language manager to translate all the text to any other language easily.
These are the new features in the 1.4.0 version :
- The Blink rendering engine is now updated to 57.0.2987.110.
- Added a new manual option to check for phishing threats using Yandex Safe Browsing.
- Improved text search in web browser tabs that use the Blink rendering engine.
- New option to connect to private newsgroups servers that require a username and a password.
- New status bar icon in the web browser to quickly select if popup windows are open or blocked automatically.
- Added a keyboard shortcut to refresh a web page ignoring the cache data : control + F5.
- Now you can select if the spelling service is active in web browser tabs that use the Blink rendering engine.
- SQLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- Added the total media length in the media player.
- Updated list of public newsgroups servers.
- Bug fixes
- 06 February, 2017 - Salvador Diaz Fau
CEF4Delphi is an open source project to embed Chromium-based browsers in applications made with Delphi. CEF4Delphi is based on DCEF3 , made by Henri Gourvest , wich is adapted to the 2623 branch of CEF3 ....