CallbackProcess is a Windows SDK (library) to track and control process and thread creation, termination or manipulation. CallbackProcess provides a driver, which calls your application when some new process is started, or thread is created in Windows. Also your callback will be invoked when some application requests access to the process or thread (including the purpose of terminating this process or thread). Your application can deny the request, alter its parameters or you can just log the access, if needed.
CallbackProcess can be useful when you need to
* track process creation
* protect processes and threads from being terminated
* protect your code from intrusion by malware code
* protect the operating system from attacks
* audit process launch and termination
* inspect the command line passed to programs
CallbackProcess includes C++, .NET and VCL APIs for use in your Windows and .NET applications.