CallbackRegistry is a Windows SDK (library) to track and control registry access and operations, perform audit and continuous data protection. CallbackRegistry provides a driver, which calls your application when some application performs a registry operation, such as key or value reading, writing or deletion. Your application can alter the data in the request, redirect the request or deny it altogether. Or you can just log the access, if needed.
CallbackRegistry can be useful when you need to
* implement continuous data protection mechanisms
* prevent attacks on the operating system by malware code
* secure individual registry keys (with optional encryption) and prevent their deletion or unauthorized modification
* audit application access to system registry
* create virtual registry keys
CallbackRegistry includes C++, .NET and VCL APIs for use in your Windows and .NET applications.