DIUcl is the Borland Delphi port of the popular UCL Compression Library, whose lossless algorithm is used by the UPX Ultimate Packer for eXecutables.
DIUcl achieves an excellent compression ratio (up to Zip & BZip2!) with the following features:
- Decompression is extremely fast and requires no memory.
- The assembler optimized decompressor fits into less than 200 bytes of code.
- Supports in-place compression and decompression.
- Real-time decompression should be possible for any application.
Usage & Interfaces:
- UCL API operates on blocks of memory.
- Stream wrappers for sequential on-the-fly compression and decompression with complete Seek support.
- Optimized helpers for Stream, AnsiString & WideString operations.
Freeware with sources, demos and help.