C++ Builder:C1 C3 C4 C5 C6 C2006 C2007 C2009 C2010
Delphi:D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 D8 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 DPHP DPRISM Delphi/400
HotKeyManager is a component that allows you to add system-wide hotkeys to your application. A system-wide hotkey (a key combination like Ctrl+Alt+X) allows you to invoke a custom action from anywhere. Your application doesn't have to be in the foreground or even visible to receive the hotkey events.
6 demos included (1 exe-demo).
- TURNKEY PROGRAM CREATION (2003-05-28 07:28:03)take a look at hotkeymanager...
component free with sources (d3,d4,d5,d6,d7)
- REGISTERHOTKEY()...PLEASE HELP ME (2003-08-02 09:15:25)i think that you can create you component, but is more simple use this... (if you want create your own component see the sources)
- HELP KEYBOARD HOOK (2003-11-19 09:19:24)all that you need...
to create your system keys...
and to send keys use......
- GLOBAL HOTKEYS HOW TO? (2005-03-07 18:08:12)sure.. its compile under d7 too
ps, donīt forget to Accept as Answer if this helped you!
- HOW TO MAKE EXTERNAL APPLICATION STAY ON TOP (2005-06-06 14:09:58)No, doesn't do what I need.
re my previous post:
Both those example sort of work, but they constantly give the other application focus, which...
Latest Forum Entries