SecureBridge is a non-visual component library for Delphi, C++ Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal). It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for both client and server. It is a cross-platform solution for developing applications using such various IDEs as RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD, and now with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin,10 Seattle.
SecureBridge key features:
* RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* Lazarus 1.2.6 support
* NEXTGEN compiler support
* Android application development support.
* iOS application development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Win64 development support
* Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
* Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
* Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
* Does not require external modules
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
* Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Compatible with any TCP application
* High performance
* Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
* Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
* IPv6 protocol support
* Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
*Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server
*Support for the TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols is added Support for the Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange algorithm is added
SecureBridge is tested with OpenSSH 3.8 and PuTTY.
* RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
* Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
* Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8
* Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
* CodeGear RAD Studio 2009
* CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
* Borland Developer Studio 2006
* Borland Delphi 2005
* Borland Delphi 7
* Borland Delphi 6
* Borland Delphi 5
* Borland C++Builder 6
* Borland C++Builder 5
* Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
Supported Target Platforms:
* Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit
* Mac OS X
* Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
* FreeBSD (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
SecureBridge 6.7 - 18 November, 2015 - Devart Devart
SecureBridge is a network security and data protection software for Delphi, C++ Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal). SecureBridge can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL. It is enough to place several components on the form and specify...
SecureBridge Standard 6.4 - 24 October, 2014 - Devart Devart
SecureBridge Standatd is a non-visual component library for Delphi and C++ Builder. It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client. It is a solution for developing...
Secure Connection Creation with Devart SecureBridge Now Available for Mac OS X ! - 05 January, 2012
Devart is glad to present the new version of SecureBridge with Mac OS X support for those, who decided to use all the features of RAD Studio XE2,...
The New Version of SecureBridge with Support for Android Application Development in RAD Studio XE5 R - 24 October, 2013
Devart is glad to present the new version of SecureBridge - clients and servers for...
Secure Bridge: Secure Connections are Supported by VCL Components for Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 - 14 October, 2009
Devart Team is glad to announce the new release of SecureBridge 2.60, a library of non-visual components for...
New SecureBridge Now Supports RAD Studio XE7 - 08 October, 2014
Devart team releases SecureBridge, version 6.4. The new update includes: