Delphi Pages Forums  

Go Back   Delphi Pages Forums > Delphi Forum > General

Lost Password?

Old 05-27-2010, 09:44 AM

Default twebbrowser and .asp

i have a form that navigates an embedded browser to a page and i want to be able to programatically force it to execute an asp script on the page. the link looks like this:

how can i make that run without user intrevention?
Old 05-29-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwar View Post
i have a form that navigates an embedded browser to a page and i want to be able to programatically force it to execute an asp script on the page. the link looks like this:

how can i make that run without user intrevention?
Your link doesn't work!
I couldn't check it.

You can not execute ASP script if you don't have IIS in your machine and you must also run your app browser via IIS --> This is if your case is local.

If the case isn't local than you must run the page where you are trying to execute the script from a web server like IIS, APACHE etc.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:58 PM

i don't know what happened to the link. it looks like:

------>a href="BbSelection.asp">

i am confused now. i have test machines with IIS running & Apache, but that is for displaying webpages locally before they get uploaded to server.

in this case - i am writing an app and it has a browser dropped on the form. i want the app to load the page into the bowser and to automatically execute the .asp script (like one above) to display another page. the app will go out to many machines and they won't have IIE installed.

when i look at the page in the twebbrowser there is a little graphic that says GO. if i click on it on the screen - it takes me to the next page. in the source code for the webpage the link to that GO is BBselection.asp. How can i make my app go to the GO page without having user clicking on it?
Old 06-04-2010, 08:46 PM

Using D5 I have to declare stuff like that as Const if I know the link. const aStr = full-link-for-BBselection.asp; begin TWebBrowser1.Navigate(aStr); end;