Abakus VCL now also Delphi 5 supported
Abakus VCL is a professional set of Borland/Inprise Delphi / C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation.
The actual version version 1.80 includes "flicker free" Compass, Meters, Bars (Gauge), Digital indicators (time, value), Tank displays, Operating Point display, 8Channel Trend/Recorder, a 2 Channel Trend display, Dial (knob),
Sliders, LED-indicator and a threaded Timer to supply all our components with a common clock.
Delphi 1 / C++Builder 1 versions are freeware for private use!
- HOW TO KILL ANYOTHER PROGRAMS WITH DELPHI? (2001-01-02 19:04:42)Find the handle of the window using FindWindow or EnumWindows and use
PostMessage(ProgramHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
I have not tried it, but it...
- HOW TO GREP CHARACTERS IN DELPHI 3 (2001-01-03 03:29:32)Var
Grep : String;
Grep := Copy('2000-46',6,2);
The first parameter is a string or a dynamic array, the second is the index of...
- HOW CAN I DEBUG DLL (2001-01-03 02:48:24)Do you mean how to find internal errors while writing a DLL file or how to get the exact error while calling a DLL Function ?
- USING DLLS (2001-01-04 01:47:50)Hi again Goober ... :o)
Let's take NETAPI32.DLL as an example.
This DLL is created by Microsoft and the explanation of its use is described in...
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 05:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 05:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 08:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 11:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- SENDING ICQ MSGS FROM DELPHI (2001-01-03 16:54:03)I tried the ICQ Api, but never used it. I've added a simple ICQPager component to delphipages (Winsock/TCPIP).. it might help...
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-07 07:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...