AfalinaSoft XL Report 4.1 build 118 - Excel reporting
Afalina Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of
XL Report v.4.1 build 118
XL Report 4.1 is a tool for report generation and data analysis in
Delphi/C++Builder applications through the use of Microsoft Excel.
The power of Excel and its analytical tools plus the easiness of XL Report usage
will open you new ways in reporting and data analyzing.
You create a template in Excel. You 'bind' the template to your data and voila,
you have an Excel document.
Some of XL Report 4.1 features:
- Free design, all Excel features right in a template:
any formatting; sort, group, and total; autofilter and outline view...
- Integration with Delphi IDE;
- Compatible with all European localizations of Excel;
- Master-detail and multiple-sheet reports;
- Integration with VBA;
- Pivot tables - the best tool for interactive data analysis;
- Powerful crosstabs;
- Dataset type independence;
- Very fast data transfer - xlTable (Fast Table Format);
- Native VCL code;
- Thorough Demo and documentation.
Developed for: Delphi 4, 5, 6; C++Bulder 4, 5, 6.
Excel version supported: Excel 97, 2000, 2002.
Need more information? Please visit our site at
Download AfalinaSoft XL Report 4.1 build 118 at:
- Evaluation version for Delphi 4, 5, 6; C++Bulder 4, 5, 6;
- Quick Demo (exe-demo);
- Developer's Guide;
- Programmer's Reference;
- Help file;
- Tips & Tricks;
With best wishes,
Afalina Co., Ltd
- HOW TO MAKE MASTRE/DETAIL TABLES LIKE THIS ? (2001-01-04 11:14:14)You will need to add a TDataSource for Table 1 & 2 and connect to the respective tables. In the Table2 object set the "Table2.MasterSource =...
- HOW TO LOAD/SAVE FROM/TO INI FILES WITHOUT COMPONENTS? (2001-01-05 13:55:47)Thx...:)
- QREPORT & TQUERY QUESTION (D5) (2001-01-09 06:12:35)though in your question you said that the dataset property of the quickreport is configured but i bet that you have not because that is the only...
- QUICK REPORT (2001-01-09 03:24:47)Well, it's not exactly clear what you mean, but you should
first set the AutoSize properties false and then:
- enlarge the horizontal size of the...
- QUICK REPORT (2001-01-10 06:39:38)I don't really understand what you mean. But I think, you want to write a table without a database. This is possible with the OnNeedData-Event of...
- BDE INSTALLATION KIT (2001-01-11 05:04:48)Yes, you can install BDE without the use of InstallShield.
(Even thu it's easy'er to do it with InstallShield Express)
First you need all of...
- I NEED A E-MAIL ADDRESS TO BORLAND/INPRISE (2001-01-11 04:12:35)Cut'nPaste from www.inprise.com
Borland is revamping its bug reporting process. As part of this effort we will be reviewing the best ways to...
- HOW TO COMPILE WITHOUT THE VCL ? (2001-01-17 06:13:15)you have not given the full purpose in your question
but it you want to reduce the disk size of your application file
then ofcourse you can...
- MAILING A REPORT (2001-01-26 00:12:53)Thanks, saving as a .qrp file works fine, but it means when I mail the file to someone I must mail with it an .exe file for the receiver to use to...
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO RUN SOME DELPHI PROGRAMS IN DOS ? (2001-01-26 02:56:00)You can compile your app as a 'console application'. You will find the 'Generate Console Application' on the Linker tab of the Project Options...