AfalinaSoft XL Report 4.1 build 118 - Excel reporting
Afalina Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of
XL Report v.4.1 build 118
XL Report 4.1 is a tool for report generation and data analysis in
Delphi/C++Builder applications through the use of Microsoft Excel.
The power of Excel and its analytical tools plus the easiness of XL Report usage
will open you new ways in reporting and data analyzing.
You create a template in Excel. You 'bind' the template to your data and voila,
you have an Excel document.
Some of XL Report 4.1 features:
- Free design, all Excel features right in a template:
any formatting; sort, group, and total; autofilter and outline view...
- Integration with Delphi IDE;
- Compatible with all European localizations of Excel;
- Master-detail and multiple-sheet reports;
- Integration with VBA;
- Pivot tables - the best tool for interactive data analysis;
- Powerful crosstabs;
- Dataset type independence;
- Very fast data transfer - xlTable (Fast Table Format);
- Native VCL code;
- Thorough Demo and documentation.
Developed for: Delphi 4, 5, 6; C++Bulder 4, 5, 6.
Excel version supported: Excel 97, 2000, 2002.
Need more information? Please visit our site at
Download AfalinaSoft XL Report 4.1 build 118 at:
- Evaluation version for Delphi 4, 5, 6; C++Bulder 4, 5, 6;
- Quick Demo (exe-demo);
- Developer's Guide;
- Programmer's Reference;
- Help file;
- Tips & Tricks;
With best wishes,
Afalina Co., Ltd
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-02 19:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 11:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
- REPEATING FUNCTIONS (2001-01-04 01:46:34)The OnIdle event is not hardware dependent. It is called when the program has idle time. The OnIdle event is in TApplication and is a warpper...
- HOW TO MAKE MASTRE/DETAIL TABLES LIKE THIS ? (2001-01-04 01:14:14)You will need to add a TDataSource for Table 1 & 2 and connect to the respective tables. In the Table2 object set the "Table2.MasterSource =...
- TELEPHONE BASED APPLICATION (2001-01-08 02:29:39)I did something like this. I wrote a fully operative phone-
based banking applciation in two days using VisualVoice and
Dialogic cards. However,...
- HOW TO LOAD/SAVE FROM/TO INI FILES WITHOUT COMPONENTS? (2001-01-05 03:55:47)Thx...:)
- PRINTING A PDF FORM (2001-01-06 19:57:11)Hello Tom,
If you find a delphi solution to bypass the acrobat Printer i am very interrested.
Actually i am printing a lot of invoice to the...
- TOO STUPID TO WORK OUT HOW TO USE GETKEYBOARDSTATE (2001-01-06 14:32:24)GetKeyboardState just gets the information of the input devices.
- SCREENSAVERS... (2001-01-06 13:23:55)All you need to do is check ParamStr(1) for the correct parameter sent to your program.
For example: When you press Settings it passes "/c" or...
- HOW TO COPY A COMPLETE STRINGLIST TO THE CLIPBOARD? (2001-01-08 00:51:56)Where do you want to paste your items ?? In Notepad, or in your application ? If you want to copy it between your applications, I've exactly what...