ANN: about FastReport VCL 5
Recently, many ask us: "Will you develop FastReport.Net
only?", "Why don't we see new builds of FastReport VCL 4?"
tell you a small secret. The team which developed FastReport VCL is now
developing FastReport VCL 5!
And it will contain many new useful features
for Delphi and C++Builder developers.
We plan to release FastReport
VCL 5 this autumn. See a not full list of news in FastReport VCL
- improved shift mechanism;
- new aggregates;
- improved cross object;
- changes in xml
format(write collections in XML);
- improved report inheritance;
- watermarks/ objects fill;
- improved linear barcodes;
improved interactive reports: OnMouseEnter/OnMouseLeave events;
- multi-tab preview for detailed reports;
new 2D barcodes: DataMatrix and PDF417;
- Table object;
- Zip Code;
- BIFF XLS export;
- XLSX export;
- DOCX export;
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 09:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 19:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
- HOW DO I STRETCH THE SIZE OF FORM WHEN SCREEN RES INCREASED? (2001-01-09 03:54:00)first of all i am not sure what is your requirement
are u concerned with first time sizing of your form on initialization or do you want to...
- WAYS TO SHRINK DELPHI EXECUTABLE SIZE (2001-01-08 17:23:49)You have a couple of options:
1) Get an EXE shrinker - basically compressing the file and then decompress as it runs.
- I NEED SOURCE CODES OF COMPRESS/DECOMPRESS OR WINZIP TLB? (2001-01-10 14:34:40)Did you see Chief's UnZip v.1.10?
Or how about:
Info zip, wrapper for Winunzip.dll....
- HOW CAN I ACCESS BTRIEVE DATA FILES (2001-01-24 06:38:59)Try downloading the Btrieve programmer's guide :
Good luck ...
- MESSAGE DIALOGS... (2001-01-10 12:21:18)Here goes a trick from Borland
To translate the Delphi 3.0 VCL messages, you need...
- COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS? (2001-01-15 03:04:25)Here's the best way for me to do so... It's an article published in UNDU April 1998... If you don't want to read the article, just copy the unit...
- HOW TO CREATE AN ANIMATED BUTTON... ? (2001-01-17 01:02:29)I thought that reading the source of the animated components would give you hints of how to solve your problem ...
- HOW TO COMPILE WITHOUT THE VCL ? (2001-01-17 04:13:15)you have not given the full purpose in your question
but it you want to reduce the disk size of your application file
then ofcourse you can...