ANN: Accuracer v.5.90, embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.5.90.
Full list of the improvements and the changes being made you can find on our site:
Accuracer has most wide set of SQL functionality and the fastest client/server engine among all existing embedded databases available for Delphi:
Accuracer Database System is a compact, embedded, single-file, multi-user (file-server and client-server) cross-platform BDE replacement database with SQL support based on an original BDE alternative database engine that supports TTable, TQuery, TDatabase, TSession, TBatchMove functions and provides some special ones to give you wide functionality and ease of use.
• Fast and easy-to-use, scalable from single-user to file-server and client-server.
• 100% Unicode SQL with stored procedures / functions and correlated subqueries.
• Powerful database engine with transactions support and B+Tree indexes.
• Strong encryption of entire database file with all possible settings.
• True relational database - full foreign keys support and trigger events in TACRDatabase and TACRServer.
• Cross-platform product: ODBC Driver and Kylix version available.
• Easy-to-use changes detection and write failures detection.
• No royalties
• Native Delphi database, full source code available
• Ideal as BDE replacement - does not require any .dll and includes data transfer utility.
An evaluation version is available to download from AidAim web-site:
Database, networking, data compression and encryption components
for software developers.
- HOW TO KILL ANYOTHER PROGRAMS WITH DELPHI? (2001-01-02 17:04:42)Find the handle of the window using FindWindow or EnumWindows and use
PostMessage(ProgramHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
I have not tried it, but it...
- HOW TO GREP CHARACTERS IN DELPHI 3 (2001-01-03 01:29:32)Var
Grep : String;
Grep := Copy('2000-46',6,2);
The first parameter is a string or a dynamic array, the second is the index of...
- HOW CAN I DEBUG DLL (2001-01-03 00:48:24)Do you mean how to find internal errors while writing a DLL file or how to get the exact error while calling a DLL Function ?
- USING DLLS (2001-01-03 23:47:50)Hi again Goober ... :o)
Let's take NETAPI32.DLL as an example.
This DLL is created by Microsoft and the explanation of its use is described in...
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 03:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 03:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 06:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 09:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- SENDING ICQ MSGS FROM DELPHI (2001-01-03 14:54:03)I tried the ICQ Api, but never used it. I've added a simple ICQPager component to delphipages (Winsock/TCPIP).. it might help...
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-07 05:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...