ANN: Dialog Workshop for VCL 2.1 - Delphi XE2 support
Create your own customized Windows common dialogs without writing a line of code! You
can dock your Delphi form to bottom, top, left and/or right of the dialog
box and add your own controls in the standard common dialog. Supported dialogs:
- Open/Save, Vista/Win7-style Open/Save,
- OpenDialog with recent files (MRU) list similar to VB6 Open dialog,
- Docked Delphi forms in your common dialog;
- Design-time support: Dialog Designer, preview;
- Customizable dialog's initial position, icon and items captions;
- Custom message processing (using hooks);
- Unique Open/Save dialog features: custom or native PlacesBar, file
listview customization (hiding folders, disabling rename/delete commands and
popup menus, grid lines, full row select),
customizable ToolBar, etc. Both Delphi and C++Builder are supported.
Please visit http://www.componentage.com for details.
New In version 2.1: Delphi XE2 support, fixed bugs.
Date added:21 November, 2011
- HOW TO KILL ANYOTHER PROGRAMS WITH DELPHI? (2001-01-02 17:04:42)Find the handle of the window using FindWindow or EnumWindows and use
PostMessage(ProgramHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
I have not tried it, but it...
- HOW TO GREP CHARACTERS IN DELPHI 3 (2001-01-03 01:29:32)Var
Grep : String;
Grep := Copy('2000-46',6,2);
The first parameter is a string or a dynamic array, the second is the index of...
- HOW CAN I DEBUG DLL (2001-01-03 00:48:24)Do you mean how to find internal errors while writing a DLL file or how to get the exact error while calling a DLL Function ?
- USING DLLS (2001-01-03 23:47:50)Hi again Goober ... :o)
Let's take NETAPI32.DLL as an example.
This DLL is created by Microsoft and the explanation of its use is described in...
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 03:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 03:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 06:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 09:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- SENDING ICQ MSGS FROM DELPHI (2001-01-03 14:54:03)I tried the ICQ Api, but never used it. I've added a simple ICQPager component to delphipages (Winsock/TCPIP).. it might help...
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-07 05:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...