ANN: FastCube 1.7 released
FastCube 1.7 released.
What is new?
- + Added script event OnGetFieldConv in TfrcCube.
- + Added parameter ACalcRowHeight: boolean in TfcGrid.SelectCell
- + Added events TfcSlice.OnBeforeRemoveSliceFieldFromRegion and TfcSlice.OnBeforeAddedSliceFieldToRegion
- + Added option mdsoAllowFilterAllValues in TfcSlice.Options
- + Added property TfcChart.SkipNullPoints: boolean
- + Added option mdsoSaveFiltersEnabledValues for TfcSlice (to save enabled filters Values (instead of disabled values) in Schema)
- + New key combinations Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down in TfcGrid and TfcDetailGrid
- + Added event TfcGrid.OnUpdateSelection: TNotifyEvent
- + TfcGridStyle.UseParentFont is set to False when Style properties are changed.
- * Values of numerical measure are copied to clipboard without format.
- * Alignments are imported from TfcGrid if are used OnGetStyles in TfrcGrid
- - Fixed styles copying. Caused wrong colors in xls and html exports.
- - Fixed grid printing errors.
- - Fixed errors in fields converter.
- - Fixed error with PopUp list with Form.FormStyle=fsStayOnTop
- - Fixed error of fcChart printing.
- - Fixed error of saving Null value in schema with mdsoSaveFiltersByValue option
- - Fixed error in Recompile Wizard: installation packages in Delphi 11.
- - Fixed grid copy to clipboard operation for D9+
- - Fixed memory corruption by the DrawText routine which caused random crashes
- - Fixed error in the Recompile Wizard for C++Builder 6 with FastScript in the Standart edition
- - Fixed few problems with FreePascal and Lazarus
- - Fixed Sort by focused row/column.
- - Fixed error: AV in TfcGridReport
- - Fixed error: AV when schema contains a field which is absent in cube
- HOW TO ADD A TLISTBOX TO A FORM AT RUNTIME? (2001-01-10 05:05:44)Just add "listbox1.parent:=form1" after "create"...
- TRICHEDIT CHANGES CONTENTS ON WINDOWS 2000 (2001-01-25 10:46:38)It would not be the first time Microsoft makes some modifications to the behaviour of a library. For example, everytime a new version of MDAC is...
- RICHEDIT! (2001-02-05 08:07:07)OK, to "protect the text where it can not be modified, use
the SelAttributes.Protected property. You can also prevent
naything from being...
- COMPILING APPS FOR NON-INTEL PROCESSORS (2001-03-13 13:08:46)Yeah it would be nice. I have had several people request Mac versions of our software.
- HOW WM_KEYDOWN WORKS...? (2001-03-21 12:35:55)When you send WM_CHAR, it's something like WM_KEYDOWN then WM_KEYUP... When you only send WM_KEYDOWN, the edit box "think" the key hasn't been...
- SHOWING ENTIRE KEY COMBINATION? (2001-03-22 02:25:43)Here probably better way... Following code is the component which hooks all keypresses in entire application and let to handle them in...
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY A COMPILED EXE ? (2001-04-05 10:59:50)There are patch makers available. You can probably find something on www.shareware.com
I have never used one but I believe the idea is that you...
- HOW I CAN LOOK ON THE FLY IF IF THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON IS DOWN. (2001-04-18 04:48:09)Thank you !
Here is a sample code :
procedure TForm1.Button1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y:...
- DELPHI 6? (2001-04-20 04:08:15)Hi.I had asked John Kaster about it and he told me that it would be released on the second semester of this year.
- MOUSE STATE IN A WHILE LOOP (2001-05-08 06:50:46)Steps as follows:
1. Declare a private member field FIsMouseDown : boolean, and set this to FALSE in the FormCreate.
2. In the OnMouseDown event...