Baltic Solutions announces plans to support Borland C++Builder.
The company will provide C++Builder versions of their current
line of Delphi products along with detailed documentation and examples for C++ developers.
Owners of current versions of Baltic Solutions products will be eligible
for free updates to C++Builder-compatible editions.
Actualy all products were already compatible with with Borland C++Builder.
Some customers use these products in C++ Builder environment since its apearance.
After serious testing and with minor corrections Baltic Solutions now just makes
this official. At this stage support will be provided to version 4.0 of C++ Builder
only. Support for earlier versions is planed but will be provided only if strongly requested
About Baltic Solutions
Baltic Solutions is a provider of tools for professional Delphi
and now C++ Builder developers. Baltic Solutions products
extend the capabilities of Borland compilers with reporting, user interface
capabilities. Products like HTMLReport, ColorMemo, DesignerForms
and Animated SystemTray Icon are well known for their innovation and
quality. Company also contributes to Delphi and C++ Builder cummunity by
offering some of their products as freeware ( Applicata, TNetscape,
TProgramManager ) and supporting/sponsoring various non-comercial
Baltic Solutions is a Lithuania, Eastern Europe based company.
- MP3 (2001-01-11 15:15:38)Hi!
Thx to you all ho have answered to my question about MP3.
There seems to be a some easy solutions for me and I will try out them to see...
- COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS? (2001-01-14 19:04:25)Here's the best way for me to do so... It's an article published in UNDU April 1998... If you don't want to read the article, just copy the unit...
- TRANSPARENT STRINGGRID (2002-01-17 04:35:13)try cooldev's TCoolStringGrid
TCoolStringGrid is an Advanced string grid component. Wallpapers, transparency, flat borders, caption. Each...
- READING BINARY DATA FROM REGISTRY (2001-02-08 15:55:48)Is this what you are looking for ?
Reg : TRegistry;
BinaryValue : Array Of Int64;
Reg := TRegistry.Create;
With Reg Do...
- HOW TO TRANSFER FILES SECURELY? (2001-02-08 23:22:47)There are NO delphi components that handle SecureFTP.
You could write your own FTP Server and FTP Client
based upon the Indy code and implement...
- HOW CAN YOU FILL A DATA BASE ASCII TEXT DATA? (2001-02-27 01:19:39)Based on the Answers you put out I don't doubt that you are fully employed. What I am offering is a way for you to gain extra income on your "off"...
- EXTRACT ZIP-FILE (2001-02-23 16:08:30)Use the Zlib zip compression library which comes included on your Delphi CD.
You'll find it in Info/Extras/Zlib
- DOES TMEDIAPLAY PLAYS *.ASX FORMAT? EVERYTHING ELSE PLAYS BUT NOT ASX (2001-03-05 14:30:08)Acording to Micro$oft
"An ASX file is an eXtensible Markup Language (XML) based text file which references a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) for...
- DRAW IN THE CAPTION BAR ? (2001-03-18 12:55:52)Please try the code below. This is a VCL component so that you can drop it in a form. It has some properties and OnClick event.
- TLISTVIEW AND RIGHTCLICKSELECT := TRUE (2001-03-26 15:12:31)I've tried and tried but I'm kinda tired of trying ...
The problem seems to be that the RightClickSelect Property only Focuses the Item ... If...