Delphi Source formatting Wizard v1.1 released
Delphi Source formatting Wizard is a easy customizable feathured source code formatter.
It can improve your source code (the indentation, spacing, capitalization, etc are supported). At default, the style of the Borland source code is followed closely, since this is the most widely accepted style. But formatting of Pascal code is much a matter of taste.
The convenient interface, similar to standard Wizards in a Windows, possibility of saving of the several configurations, many customized parameters of formatting and to that similar trifles, will allow you to result in one sort source texts of your programs easily and simply.
Delphi Source formatting Wizard is available as Delphi 5 expert. It can process current file, all opened files, whole project or whole project group.
After installation, You can find our wizard in Delphi menu at Tools/Format Source Code.
- HOW TO KILL ANYOTHER PROGRAMS WITH DELPHI? (2001-01-02 17:04:42)Find the handle of the window using FindWindow or EnumWindows and use
PostMessage(ProgramHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
I have not tried it, but it...
- HOW TO GREP CHARACTERS IN DELPHI 3 (2001-01-03 01:29:32)Var
Grep : String;
Grep := Copy('2000-46',6,2);
The first parameter is a string or a dynamic array, the second is the index of...
- HOW CAN I DEBUG DLL (2001-01-03 00:48:24)Do you mean how to find internal errors while writing a DLL file or how to get the exact error while calling a DLL Function ?
- USING DLLS (2001-01-03 23:47:50)Hi again Goober ... :o)
Let's take NETAPI32.DLL as an example.
This DLL is created by Microsoft and the explanation of its use is described in...
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 03:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 03:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 06:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 09:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- SENDING ICQ MSGS FROM DELPHI (2001-01-03 14:54:03)I tried the ICQ Api, but never used it. I've added a simple ICQPager component to delphipages (Winsock/TCPIP).. it might help...
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-07 05:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...