DIZipWriter: Use WriteToStream with Zips!
DIZipWriter is a Delphi component to create PKZip-compatible Zip archives as files or as streams. It provides methods to write Files, Streams, Strings, and Buffers straight to the archive. Direct streaming enables objects to use their native WriteToStream procedure for writing data to a Zip archive.
TDIZipWriter writtes all data directly to the archive, avoiding any temporary memory or file storage. It supports encryption & Zip comments, stores long file names and relative path information, compiles straight into your .exe (< 55 KB), consumes little memory only and has an excellent performance.
DIZipWriter includes full Html Help with demo projects. The Demo shows a once-only reminder when run outside the IDE. Commercial use and Source Code registration is available for a small fee.
- TITEAM, IVE GOT A QUESTION CONCERNING THE CTRL+Z MARK ($1A) (2001-07-30 13:37:21)Sorry but in the case of the notepad, Ctrl+Z mark doesn't work since this mark is only an ANSI convention, and notepad read just the whole file ......
- TRANSLATE THIS SHORT VB CODE TO DELPHI? (2001-11-11 15:23:52)Thank you very much for your help!!
- EXTRACTING ZIPS AND RAR FILES. (2001-11-24 06:13:20)I know about innosetup...but I like to make my own setup program...haven't you tried my program called IETweak?:) I made a very nice setup program...
- LISTVIEW QUESTION (2002-10-22 10:37:10)I'll check it out when I get home... that is in about 7 hours
Hope this helps,
Please click on Accept if this helped...
- STUFF INSIDE A BITMAP FILE (2002-11-28 06:27:36)Nope,
I want to store files hidden in any bitmaps,jpeg's etc.
- ARRAY AND FINALIZATION PROBLEMS(WITH FILE TYPES) (2003-08-25 14:37:01)Sorry, Haven't tested it yet.
I'll do it as soon as possible(This weekend or sooner)
Thanks for your answers!
How do I accept?...
- OPEN FILE FROM ZIP (2003-10-19 23:01:15)my getlongfilename can work, for my problem, however, just add extractfilepath, then i can open images from zip file. Thanks anyway.
- DOESN'T WORK :( (2003-11-09 20:08:20)this freeware component should help you along...
There should be demos, if...
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING IDHTTP? (2004-06-01 09:25:24)procedure button1click(sender:tobject);
- ZIP CODE + 4 DATA RETRIVAL FROM INTERNET (2007-09-10 09:00:11)Next time, It is better to ask a new question in it's own
thread rather than piggyback this one that was so old.