EasyTable v.6.30 – local Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce EasyTable version 6.30.
New SQL functions and SQL operators were added.
Hex constants are now supported (both C++ and Delphi forms: 0xff and $FF)
C++ form of logical and comparison operators is now supported (!, &&, !=, ==).
Compatibility with BDE Paradox in TEasyTable.ExportTable and DBTransfer utility improved.
Also, some bugs were fixed.
Full list of the changes being made is published here:
EasyTable is a compact yet powerful local BDE replacement. The key features of the EasyTable are: fast data access and high search speed especially in case of small databases, SQL (DML & DDL), strong database as well as table encryption, BLOB compression, single database file, multi-thread access, ODBC Driver.
Visit our site to read details:
An evaluation version is available to download here:
AidAim Software LLC
Database, networking, data compression and encryption components
for software developers.
- HOW TO KILL ANYOTHER PROGRAMS WITH DELPHI? (2001-01-02 17:04:42)Find the handle of the window using FindWindow or EnumWindows and use
PostMessage(ProgramHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
I have not tried it, but it...
- HOW TO GREP CHARACTERS IN DELPHI 3 (2001-01-03 01:29:32)Var
Grep : String;
Grep := Copy('2000-46',6,2);
The first parameter is a string or a dynamic array, the second is the index of...
- HOW CAN I DEBUG DLL (2001-01-03 00:48:24)Do you mean how to find internal errors while writing a DLL file or how to get the exact error while calling a DLL Function ?
- USING DLLS (2001-01-03 23:47:50)Hi again Goober ... :o)
Let's take NETAPI32.DLL as an example.
This DLL is created by Microsoft and the explanation of its use is described in...
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 03:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 03:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 06:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- FRIENDS IN DELPHI ?? (OR OTHER ACCESS WORKAROUNDS) (2001-01-04 09:08:37)One of the quirks of Delphi is that classes in the same unit can access protected and private methods and variables. Borland does this a lot in...
- SENDING ICQ MSGS FROM DELPHI (2001-01-03 14:54:03)I tried the ICQ Api, but never used it. I've added a simple ICQPager component to delphipages (Winsock/TCPIP).. it might help...
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-07 05:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...