Etv Library v3.2
Etv Software released Etv library 3.2, the full db component pack for rapid development of professional db applications.
Now available versions for Delphi 3-5.
New in this version:
- TEtvDBLookupCombo may change LookupDataSet sorting
- Popup menu of TEtvDBLookupCombo
- Library can works without BDE
- Some bugs fixed
Etv library contains:
- powerful lookup components,
- enhanced data aware grid,
- end user oriented query and filter builder,
- component for changing dataset sorting,
- component for search of records,
- field and components for little fixed lists,
- edit forms calling mechanism & Base db form,
- popup menus for different components for design and run time,
- editing dataset data in design-time,
- records cloning,
- transparent search/replacing for DBRichEdit
- other components and functions.
- USING DLLS (2001-01-04 01:47:50)Hi again Goober ... :o)
Let's take NETAPI32.DLL as an example.
This DLL is created by Microsoft and the explanation of its use is described in...
- DETECTING ACTIVE DESKTOP -- SYSTEMPARAMETERSINFO? (2001-01-07 08:06:54)I'll check this out and then accept as answer, cheers :)
- CAN NOT RUN DELPHI 5 ENTERPRISE ON WINDOWS 2000 (2001-01-08 00:12:43)brother you are not alone as in my knowledge many other developers are also facing the same problem especially while updating control's position or...
- HOW TO COMPILE WITHOUT THE VCL ? (2001-01-17 06:13:15)you have not given the full purpose in your question
but it you want to reduce the disk size of your application file
then ofcourse you can...
- HOW TO HIDE WICH DLL'S YOUR PROGRAM (.EXE) USES? (2001-01-19 13:10:45)Maybe there's a bug. In don't have quickview installed. But with other programs, I can see winamp'imports...
If you really don't want people to be...
- FOR GODS SAKE... I AM GOING INSANE... (ABOUT THE 'DATETIME-PICKER) (2001-01-18 17:24:39)SendMessage(DateTimePicker1.Handle, DTM_SETFORMAT, 0,
See MSDN for more formatstrings:...
- STOP IMAGE FLICKER... PLEASE!!! (2001-01-20 06:18:42)The problem is, that TImage is not a TWinControl so it has to be redrawn everytime.
Just imagine a pinboard with a image you can pin off and put...
- DATAMODULE IN A DLL (2001-01-22 01:16:01)where is datamodule in exe or in dll.
if it is in exe then most possible your dll is not able to link to that datamodule
for varifying if that...
- FED UP WITH ERRORS... (2001-01-24 12:06:21)Hi...
I fixed the error with deleting the dclusr50.bpl file...delphi succesfully compiled the package after a few unwanted questions...cool:)))...
- TRICHEDIT CHANGES CONTENTS ON WINDOWS 2000 (2001-01-25 12:46:38)It would not be the first time Microsoft makes some modifications to the behaviour of a library. For example, everytime a new version of MDAC is...