Meet SDAC & UniDAC With SQL Server Cross-Platform Development Support
team announces release of SDAC 7.0 and UniDAC 6.0. The update expands
DAC capabilities with cross-platform development. The new versions
include the following functionality:
* Direct Mode. The new
versions of SDAC and UniDAC can connect to SQL Server directly via
TCP/IP in the Direct Mode without usage of client libraries.
Ability to establish connection to SQL Server from Mac OS X, iOS and
Android as well.
* The new UniDAC version also includes
support for Nexus Embedded and 64-bit DB2 client.
Server Data Access Components (SDAC)
is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQL
Server from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) for Windows
(both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac OS X.
Data Access Components (UniDAC)
provides unified access to multiple database servers like Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
DB2 and others (using ODBC provider).
learn more visit
is a recognized
vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and
Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database
development and management software.
with database oriented software Devart
tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay
focused, and deliver their best all the time.
additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 05:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 05:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 08:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 21:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
- HOW TO CREATE SEQURE LOGIN TO DESKTOP APPLICATION (2001-01-05 11:30:01)I'm not pretty sure, what your intention is. One possible approach would be to use a edit-field, which cannot be "spyed out" by the usual password...
- QUERY PARAMETER QUESTION...? (2001-01-05 00:44:03)there are two parts
first is writing the script with variable and another is using bind variable
for first you can say
- DETECTING ACTIVE DESKTOP -- SYSTEMPARAMETERSINFO? (2001-01-07 08:06:54)I'll check this out and then accept as answer, cheers :)
- SAVING CURSORS? (2001-01-07 05:09:39)Well whenever I want to login I have to enable cookies - that's a bit annoying.
And people were able to enter their email addresses before as...
- SHELL EXTENSION? (2002-07-30 02:31:30)Thank u first, TeaM.
i'm a chinese :) nice to meet.
i know what you mean. i know how to implement a shell
extention TO A SPECIAL FILE CLASS,...
- BTRIEVE ERROR CODE 3014, «NO ENGINE FOUND» ,PLEASE HELP... (2001-01-10 09:01:39)Contact me via e-mail at email@example.com.
I have a very good friend that works in support at
Pervasive and he will telephone you to work...