ModLink 2.13 released
September 21, 2009:
Ivo Bauer is pleased to announce that ModLink version 2.13 has been
ModLink is a set of native VCL components for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero
Delphi and C++ Builder that offer a sophisticated solution for seamless
integration of Modbus communication protocol into your own Windows
With ModLink, you can easily turn any Windows application into either
client that initiates network transactions in order to request a
server to perform a specific action, or Modbus server that listens for
requests from a remote Modbus client and performs an appropriate action.
What's new in the latest version?
* New: Added support for Embarcadero Delphi 2010, C++ Builder 2010 and
RAD Studio 2010.
* Fix: Attempting to assign TModbusConnection->Port property
C++ Builder code results in [Linker Error] Unresolved external
referenced from ...
- HOW TO ADD A TLISTBOX TO A FORM AT RUNTIME? (2001-01-10 05:05:44)Just add "listbox1.parent:=form1" after "create"...
- TRICHEDIT CHANGES CONTENTS ON WINDOWS 2000 (2001-01-25 10:46:38)It would not be the first time Microsoft makes some modifications to the behaviour of a library. For example, everytime a new version of MDAC is...
- RICHEDIT! (2001-02-05 08:07:07)OK, to "protect the text where it can not be modified, use
the SelAttributes.Protected property. You can also prevent
naything from being...
- COMPILING APPS FOR NON-INTEL PROCESSORS (2001-03-13 13:08:46)Yeah it would be nice. I have had several people request Mac versions of our software.
- HOW WM_KEYDOWN WORKS...? (2001-03-21 12:35:55)When you send WM_CHAR, it's something like WM_KEYDOWN then WM_KEYUP... When you only send WM_KEYDOWN, the edit box "think" the key hasn't been...
- SHOWING ENTIRE KEY COMBINATION? (2001-03-22 02:25:43)Here probably better way... Following code is the component which hooks all keypresses in entire application and let to handle them in...
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY A COMPILED EXE ? (2001-04-05 10:59:50)There are patch makers available. You can probably find something on www.shareware.com
I have never used one but I believe the idea is that you...
- HOW I CAN LOOK ON THE FLY IF IF THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON IS DOWN. (2001-04-18 04:48:09)Thank you !
Here is a sample code :
procedure TForm1.Button1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y:...
- DELPHI 6? (2001-04-20 04:08:15)Hi.I had asked John Kaster about it and he told me that it would be released on the second semester of this year.
- MOUSE STATE IN A WHILE LOOP (2001-05-08 06:50:46)Steps as follows:
1. Declare a private member field FIsMouseDown : boolean, and set this to FALSE in the FormCreate.
2. In the OnMouseDown event...