New versions of CoolControls and CoolMenus
Artem A. Berman released new versions of CoolControls and CoolMenus packages. Both grow rapidly and together include more than 30 classes and components.
Details at http://www.webset.de/software/art/
- CLOSE AN APP I JUST OPEN WITHIN DELPHI (2001-01-12 13:32:36)See this component... TRunner.
Available for Delphi versions 3, 4 and 5
Get the handle of the...
- YOUR FAVORITE BDE ALTERNATIVE? (2001-01-13 10:44:19)I joined the company I am currently working for three years ago. MsAccess databases were managed with the BDE. Since we ship our application to...
- HOW TO EXECUTE THE CPL FILE ??? (2001-01-19 14:53:24)Here's many of them. remember that the arguments may be different for different versions of Windows:
See my other post on how to run them......
- TRANSPARENT STRINGGRID (2002-01-17 12:35:13)try cooldev's TCoolStringGrid
TCoolStringGrid is an Advanced string grid component. Wallpapers, transparency, flat borders, caption. Each...
- WHAT IS THAT NUMBER 6 (2001-01-24 11:31:03)Hi,
Kylix is a separate program that con recompile you're delphi or c++Builder program to run inder Linux.
Go here for more info on kylix:...
- DELPHI 5 VERSIONS? (2001-02-19 13:20:25)And Delphi 4 would be equal to or near equal to the power and function of Delphi 5 Enterprise?
- ADO VERSES ODBC ? (2001-02-21 08:08:12)I say, without a doubt, that ADO is preferred over ODBC. ODBC add an extreemly fat and slow layer between your application and your data. ADO, on...
- HOW 2 NOT USE DLL IF NOT AVAIBLE? (2001-03-02 00:51:17)Place one button, one edit box and one memo on a form ...
*** CODE START ***
- HOW TO GET DESKTOP SCREEN (2001-03-04 02:08:37)Try this function:
function GetScreen(): TBitmap;
t := TBitmap.Create;
t.width := screen.width;
- HOW TO MAKE COM OBJECT WITH DELPHI? (2001-03-09 04:38:23)I do not have a complete program, as I am learning COM in Delphi myself!
You should try the following tutorial, it helped me to get started with...