Phoenix Mail Open Source project
There's a new Open Source project going on that is developing an email program in Delphi 3. Totally free, totally
source (Delphi 3). They are in need of developers, researchers, support
folks and testers. Drop by http://www.pobox.com/~touri/Phoenix if you
to see what they are up to.
- DEFAULT EMAIL CLIENT (2001-01-03 15:54:27)HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command\
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-06 21:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 11:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
- QUERY PARAMETER QUESTION...? (2001-01-04 14:44:03)there are two parts
first is writing the script with variable and another is using bind variable
for first you can say
- HOW TO LOAD INI INTO A DLL (2001-01-05 06:43:45)unfortunatelly I haven't found anything interesting in the win32api help.
I tried different methods. It seems like it is loading the data while...
- MANIPULATING WINDOWS OF OTHER PROGRAMS (2001-01-04 11:11:41)You need to use the EnumWindows API function to figure out the handle of each window that you want to manipulate (you may also need to use...
- HOW TO COPY A STRING INTO A PCHAR??????? (2001-01-05 15:10:36)ShellExecute(Application.MainForm.Handle, nil, 'mailto:' + PChar(EmailAddress), '', '', SW_SHOW);
Actually, that bit of code won't work correctly....
- PRINTING A PDF FORM (2001-01-06 19:57:11)Hello Tom,
If you find a delphi solution to bypass the acrobat Printer i am very interrested.
Actually i am printing a lot of invoice to the...
- HOW DO I GET A TOOLBUTTON TO DISPLAY A PICTURE FROM AN IMAGELIST? (2001-01-06 00:30:31)Just change "ImageList" property of your toolbar, and "InmageIndex" property of your buttons...
- HOW DO I NOW IF THE COMPUTER IS OFFLINE/ONLINE ? (2001-01-06 00:40:30)If you want to know if the computer is on a network, there are many ways. If you want to know if a computer is connected to Internet, you must use...