ProDelphi 7.1 released
New in version 7.1 Bug, that prevented start of profiler under Windows 95 A, fixed.
Most important features:
- Built-in viewer,
- Conditional compilation,
- Data base export of measurement results,
- Delphi 2/3/4 and 5 supported,
- Documentation in form of a User Guide,
- History function built in,
- HOW TO ADD A TLISTBOX TO A FORM AT RUNTIME? (2001-01-09 23:05:44)Just add "listbox1.parent:=form1" after "create"...
- TRICHEDIT CHANGES CONTENTS ON WINDOWS 2000 (2001-01-25 04:46:38)It would not be the first time Microsoft makes some modifications to the behaviour of a library. For example, everytime a new version of MDAC is...
- RICHEDIT! (2001-02-05 02:07:07)OK, to "protect the text where it can not be modified, use
the SelAttributes.Protected property. You can also prevent
naything from being...
- COMPILING APPS FOR NON-INTEL PROCESSORS (2001-03-13 07:08:46)Yeah it would be nice. I have had several people request Mac versions of our software.
- HOW WM_KEYDOWN WORKS...? (2001-03-21 06:35:55)When you send WM_CHAR, it's something like WM_KEYDOWN then WM_KEYUP... When you only send WM_KEYDOWN, the edit box "think" the key hasn't been...
- SHOWING ENTIRE KEY COMBINATION? (2001-03-21 20:25:43)Here probably better way... Following code is the component which hooks all keypresses in entire application and let to handle them in...
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY A COMPILED EXE ? (2001-04-05 04:59:50)There are patch makers available. You can probably find something on www.shareware.com
I have never used one but I believe the idea is that you...
- HOW I CAN LOOK ON THE FLY IF IF THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON IS DOWN. (2001-04-17 22:48:09)Thank you !
Here is a sample code :
procedure TForm1.Button1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y:...
- DELPHI 6? (2001-04-19 22:08:15)Hi.I had asked John Kaster about it and he told me that it would be released on the second semester of this year.
- MOUSE STATE IN A WHILE LOOP (2001-05-08 00:50:46)Steps as follows:
1. Declare a private member field FIsMouseDown : boolean, and set this to FALSE in the FormCreate.
2. In the OnMouseDown event...