ProDelphi 7.1 released
New in version 7.1 Bug, that prevented start of profiler under Windows 95 A, fixed.
Most important features:
- Built-in viewer,
- Conditional compilation,
- Data base export of measurement results,
- Delphi 2/3/4 and 5 supported,
- Documentation in form of a User Guide,
- History function built in,
- HOW TO GREP CHARACTERS IN DELPHI 3 (2001-01-02 17:29:32)Var
Grep : String;
Grep := Copy('2000-46',6,2);
The first parameter is a string or a dynamic array, the second is the index of...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-02 19:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 11:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
- REPEATING FUNCTIONS (2001-01-04 01:46:34)The OnIdle event is not hardware dependent. It is called when the program has idle time. The OnIdle event is in TApplication and is a warpper...
- HOW TO MAKE MASTRE/DETAIL TABLES LIKE THIS ? (2001-01-04 01:14:14)You will need to add a TDataSource for Table 1 & 2 and connect to the respective tables. In the Table2 object set the "Table2.MasterSource =...
- HOW TO CREATE SEQURE LOGIN TO DESKTOP APPLICATION (2001-01-05 01:30:01)I'm not pretty sure, what your intention is. One possible approach would be to use a edit-field, which cannot be "spyed out" by the usual password...
- TELEPHONE BASED APPLICATION (2001-01-08 02:29:39)I did something like this. I wrote a fully operative phone-
based banking applciation in two days using VisualVoice and
Dialogic cards. However,...
- PRINTING A PDF FORM (2001-01-06 19:57:11)Hello Tom,
If you find a delphi solution to bypass the acrobat Printer i am very interrested.
Actually i am printing a lot of invoice to the...
- TOO STUPID TO WORK OUT HOW TO USE GETKEYBOARDSTATE (2001-01-06 14:32:24)GetKeyboardState just gets the information of the input devices.
- SCREENSAVERS... (2001-01-06 13:23:55)All you need to do is check ParamStr(1) for the correct parameter sent to your program.
For example: When you press Settings it passes "/c" or...