New beta version of RichView Package available.
It includes multilevel undo/redo support for RichViewEditor and major
Also, there is a new demo, demonstrating ability of expanding RichView with
"plugins" - semi-transparent images (look nice at textured background).
Also, there is an updated parser for Addict Spell Check & Thesaurus
available for this beta.
(This is an intermediate version, and only exe-demos are available for
unregistered users; trials are still for version 1.2).
RichView is a native Delphi/C++Builder package of components, does NOT based
on Microsoft RichEdit control, and does NOT require any DLL or ActiveX
- ICONS IN A RICHEDIT OR MEMO (2002-01-26 05:17:42)Hi,
thx. The bitmaps I insert are resizable by the user. How can I insert not rezisable bitmaps like ICQ does?
- CONTROL '' HAS NO PARENT WINDOW (2002-01-27 02:44:41)If you just want to create a component at runtime do this:
Control := TControl.Create(self); // If you want to create a memo, you should do...
- WICH COMPONENT (2002-11-07 23:25:41)Hi Mike,
Thanks for your reply. But I donn't wonna use a URL, just a link to another page. There is no page yet, but when I have the "code" form...
- RICHEDIT WITH BACKGROUND (2003-07-04 01:24:27)I'm writing once again.
I found following pages:
when writing "How to create a...
- TEXT FIELD IN RICHEDIT (2003-06-25 04:49:31)It's doesn't working good because it's open file which I dragging and assign with RichEdit.
This procedure not created TextField which I wolud...
- RTF TO HTML (2003-07-16 09:03:26)The problem isn't with #13#10, I think...
NEW! http://www.organizermp3.com (20.May.2003)
- NEEDING A GOOD XML COMPONENT. (2003-08-29 11:43:38)i like this two components...
- CHANGING BACKGROUND COLOR OF A LINE IN TRICHEDIT? (2004-01-30 06:58:48)I added RichEdit to uses, now it works fine.
- GETTING CRAZY USING TRICHVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2004-01-30 00:06:24)Hi,
Go to the link below. It is TRichview support. The author, Sergey will be happy to answer your...
- FASTREPORT 3 (2005-05-30 07:10:30)Thanks very much for all the help. I was able to find the fix. For future reference if this ever happen to anyone, all it needs to be done is in...