Secure Connection Creation with Devart SecureBridge Now Available for Mac OS X !
Devart is glad to present the new version of SecureBridge with Mac OS X support for those, who decided to use all the features of RAD Studio XE2, started designing his own applications for Mac OS X and faced the necessity of creation of protected connections between computers and trusted networks against unauthorized access.
The price starts from as little as $99.95. You can learn more about SecureBridge www.devart.com/sbridge. To download SecureBridge 4.1 visit its download page: http://www.devart.com/sbridge/download.html
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it in our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback form in the SecureBridge support zone. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development needs.
Devart is a widely recognized provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for the most popular databases, including MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and SQLite.
Since 1998, Devart has been focused on the development of native database data access solutions, development and database tools for a wide range of databases and development technologies. Now, Devart solutions provide the fastest data access available on the market and the broadest database support to many thousands of industry professionals.
- WHAT FREEWARE (!) SHOULD I USE INSTEAD OF BDE? (2001-01-10 07:00:24)See Kyle Corde's BDE Alternatives Guide:
- COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS? (2001-01-15 03:04:25)Here's the best way for me to do so... It's an article published in UNDU April 1998... If you don't want to read the article, just copy the unit...
- FILE SENDING VIA TCP/IP SOCKET (2001-01-15 03:05:47)If you don't want to use a buffer, you can use TSocket.SendText. It works very well. If you want a sample program, mail-me (email@example.com)
- HELP WITH DYNAMIC CREATION OF PAGES ON A PAGE CONTROL (2001-01-18 14:44:32)Can you post the non-working ocde you are trying to use?
- NICELY BUT QUESTION FOR EXPERTS ... (2001-01-22 09:51:44)Sorry, I don't know how to configure proxy with delphi. To do it by yourself, go in control panel->internet->connections, select a connection then...
- INSTALLIN MACROMEDIA FLASH(SHOCKWAVE PLAYERS) ON COMP WITHOUT INTERNET (2003-04-02 17:24:42)Hi!
I know this is a really late reply. But I was looking through all the topics I started... You have written a great article, I'll accept your...
- SHOWMODAL (2001-01-29 02:44:17)The reason you got an Access Violation is that you need to create the form using Application.CreateForm to create the form.
You can't use...
- ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE TO SEND FILES OVER TCP/IP (2001-01-28 04:27:53)First, yes, you can use server to send files instead of client. You'll have to change some small things, I think, but that's all.
- HOW TO MAKE A REAL DISCONNECTION TO THE WEB (2001-01-26 23:23:17)Thanks Ruben!
For me as an amateur in Delphi the coding looks a bit "heavy". I think I have to use a few hours to figure this out.
- DIAL UP CONNECTION FOLDER (2001-01-29 09:11:29)For people who will read the last answer, sorry, I made a mistake : I forgot a parameter... Add ", false" after the key name in Reg.OpenKey......