The New Version of SecureBridge with Support for Android Application Development in RAD Studio XE5 R
glad to present the new version of SecureBridge - clients and servers
for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols - with support for Android
application development in RAD Studio XE5 and other features to
increase performance and make the application development process
release of SecureBridge offers such significant features as:
newest RAD Studio XE5 support, that gives users an
opportunity to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for
all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and
now – Android.
for Android application development, which provides an unrivaled
opportunity to establish secure connections from mobile
1.0.12 is supported.
a detailed description of the new features in SecureBridge 6.1, users
can visit the product
- DOT ON SCREEN (2001-01-03 05:42:55)Delphi does not support a Pixel function with a HDC, you have to use the Windows-API-function
HDC hdc, // handle...
- HOW TO RUN DATABASE APPLICATION ON THE INTERNET (2001-01-03 05:04:54)This is possible using COM objects and ActiveX Server ...
Don't ask how ... I'm not into COM object programming ... :o)
- HELP WITH CHDIR !!!! TURBO PASCAL VS DELPHI (2001-01-03 08:48:49)This is because the ChDir Procedure, the SetCurrentDir and SetCurrentDirectory Functions are changing the directory in the active process.
- RUNNING A DATABASE APPLICATION ON ANOTHER COMPUTER (2001-01-07 07:36:33)In the BDE on the other PC (the one without the database), you must add an alias to point to the location of the database in the format of:...
- HELP WITH EXCEPTIONS ..... I'M GETTING CRAZY! (2001-01-06 21:59:49)How to make it run as if you were running it outside of Delphi.
Tools | Debugger Options --> Language Exceptions.
Their is a checkbox titled...
- REPEATING FUNCTIONS (2001-01-04 11:46:34)The OnIdle event is not hardware dependent. It is called when the program has idle time. The OnIdle event is in TApplication and is a warpper...
- NEED HELP WITH DELPHI DLL'S (2001-01-05 08:17:19)Thanks for the replay, but I need a handle to the calling program not the DLL. Instance in DLLMain(...) is to the calling program. Thanks...
- HOW TO CREATE SEQURE LOGIN TO DESKTOP APPLICATION (2001-01-05 11:30:01)I'm not pretty sure, what your intention is. One possible approach would be to use a edit-field, which cannot be "spyed out" by the usual password...
- TELEPHONE BASED APPLICATION (2001-01-08 12:29:39)I did something like this. I wrote a fully operative phone-
based banking applciation in two days using VisualVoice and
Dialogic cards. However,...
- HOW TO FREE UP A QUICKREPORT COMPONENT IN MEMORY...? (2001-01-09 10:05:01)Use :
if RepForm=Nil then