13 November, 2001Date added:
Take your Rave (RP Pro) Reports to a new high with PsRaveRenders. Generate accurate copies of your reports in PDF, HTML, RTF, Excel, Text, JPEG, GIF, BMP, EMF, WMF .
Built-in end-user render setup dialogs , give full...
- HOW TO DO PING? (2001-01-10 14:28:57)You can use the ECHO protocol in which PING is based.
Take a look to the TNMEcho component in FastNet page of Delphi component Palette.
- ATTACHMENTS WITH TNMSMTP EMAIL COMPONENT (2001-01-22 08:37:36)Being as you are a Delphi beginner, I'd like to mention that
the majority of Delphi programmers do not use the TNMxxx
components shipped with...
- FORMATING OUTPUT FROM TNMDAYTIME.DAYTIMESTR (2001-02-07 08:26:50)i didnt got the answere so i figured a way out
i asked my unix admtrator to set it in a particular format and then at windows end just took out...
- HOW TO GET/POST A SITE/SCRIPT WITH MORE THAN 255 CHARACTERS? (2001-02-11 04:58:44)well I already have more than one string! it are about 80 edit boxes which are HTTPencoded into 80 strings and then are posted to my CGI script...
- SENDING EMAIL (2001-03-12 09:47:19)My suggestion would be to forego the FastNet components and
download Indy, It is due to be included in D6 and the
FastNet component are buggy...
- FTP COMPONENTS??? (2001-03-19 08:32:47)In my experience the FastNet components that ship with Delphi 5 work very adequately... but that would be too obvious now, wouldn't it? ;o)
- EMAIL PROGRAM (2001-03-19 03:00:52)For an excellent example of creating a full-blown (full featured) email program with Delphi, check out Phoenix Mail written by Michael Haller at:...
- WHERE DO I GET TCLIENTSOCKET AND TSERVERSOCKET OBJECTS FROM? (2001-04-23 00:22:57)Look for FastNet or something like that.If you don't find, try to go to www.nevrona.com/indy and get this library.It's very good.
- IS THERE AN OTHER WAY TO SEND EMAIL? (2001-05-01 07:01:26)try this... stil uses MAPI technology, but no components involved. I've only used it in Outlook, but it works a treat!!!! Have fun
- SIMPLE CLIENT/SERVER (2001-05-09 12:41:44)You need to set Host property and from name.Then just call the method Postit and that's it.
Take a look at delphi's example.You findo it on demos...
Submit News Form
Latest Forum Entries