There is no results.
- E-MAIL LETTER WITH ATTACHMENT (2001-01-22 07:00:35)James,
It is not cool to post someone else's code as your own.
You could have pointed a link to that delphi3000.com article that I wrote. How...
- INTERNET (2001-01-24 22:26:09)Ok, to get the options into a listbox:
procedure TForm1.WebBrowser1DocumentComplete(Sender: TObject;
const pDisp: IDispatch; var URL:...
- BOOKMARKS IN WORD (2001-02-06 22:23:09)The second parameter is a Range object. In VBA, the
Range is optional, in Delphi, use the EmptyParam keyword.
- 2 QUESTION (WORD AND DBGIRD) (2001-02-14 07:03:26)Your question contains two unrelated topics!
Regarding adding a page to Word, Delphi Servers components will expose the Word Object model; you...
- HOW TO MINIMIZE ALL APPLICATIONS LIKE WINDOWS2000-COMMAND SHOWDESKTOP? (2002-11-29 14:38:14)excellent.
I'd been wondering on this for awhile now.
I know I didn't post this Question, but thank you none the less.
- TWEBBROWSER VARIANT ARRAY OF BYTE TO STRING? (2001-02-22 04:41:47)This is the opposite. Take a look and see if you can get
anything from it. I got it from:
- HOW CAN YOU FILL A DATA BASE ASCII TEXT DATA? (2001-02-27 01:19:39)Based on the Answers you put out I don't doubt that you are fully employed. What I am offering is a way for you to gain extra income on your "off"...
- TWEBROWSER PROBLEMS... (2001-02-24 06:39:38)Hi!
So there would be one more thing to solve about this TWebroweser...like how can u disable the CTRL+N and all these other keys...:)
- TEXCELAPPLICATION-HOW DO YOU ACCESS A NAME OBJECT FROM THE COLLECTION. (2014-01-22 22:28:46)I want to create a list of all names in the names collection but I am having trouble accessing a single name object from the names collection?...
- HOW CAN I CHANGE ALINGMENT OF AN OUTLOOK MAIL MESSAGE? (2001-03-06 21:49:11)See Sue Mosher's great article on DevX. Unfortunately, all
the code is in VB but it is easily translated, If you need
help, let me know......
[ANN] paxCompiler, v1.9
- 01 February, 2008
* OleVariant, ShortInt, SmallInt, ByteBool, WordBool, LongBool types.
* Conditional compilation directives.
[ANN] PasScript, v6.51
- 15 March, 2002
PasScript is an interpreter of the Object Pascal language which supports all
Object Pascal data types except interfaces. The TPasScript...
Working with Word 2007 - issues
- 09 November, 2009 - Jayaram Sadasivam
I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. We are using Word OLD automation in our Legacy application for last 9 years. This new upgrade from Word2003 to Word2007 is not compatible with our current code. Any...
Give Me the Details or File Summary Info
- 25 April, 2002 - Serhiy Perevoznyk
On Windows 2000 you can right-click in Explorer to get the file properties on any file and can associate summary information to any type of files, including even text files.
For Word or Excel documents (compound files) the summary...
to create an appointment in MS Outlook
- 23 October, 2001 - Mike Shkolnik
Today I want to continue a serie of tips for MS Outlook
automatization from Delphi.
If you want to create a new appointment, you can use a code sample
read contact list from MS Outlook
- 04 October, 2002 - Mike Shkolnik
As you know I like MS Outlook because there a lot of possibilities and OLE
automation of Outlook allow to solve possible any task.
Today I want continue a serie of tips for MS Outlook.
So how to read a...
fast data transfer to MS Excel
- 04 October, 2002 - Mike Shkolnik
Anyone who worked with OLE automation, know that OLE is very slowly.
Especially if you work using late binding (which have a lot of other
advantages which early binding haven't)
A reason of bad performance is the...
Submit News Form
Latest Forum Entries