07 August, 2000Date added:
Easy to use SMTP, POP3, IMAP, MSG and MSGList components with MIME support for developing email clients or email-enable your app.
Fully Open Source.
- HOW TO USE THE COMPONENT OF TNMSMTP OR THE SAKEMAIL ON THIS WEB? (2001-04-18 02:54:34)the TNMSMTP component works fine with me. to help you, there is no authentification needed to send mail from an SMTP server, you just need a userID...
- SAKEMAIL HELPPPPPPP (2002-01-03 23:52:05)Winsock error 10060 means Timeout, in this case because there is no SMTP server on the IP you tried. You cannot use port 80 - that's the HTTP...
- SEND "INVISIBLE" MAIL? (2002-06-02 19:29:16)Why do you want the user not to see the email he did sent? I cannot think of any use of this unless you try to create some kind of nasty software...
- TNMPOP3 IN DELPHI 7 (2002-10-09 18:47:19)ok but how can i do GetSummary in SakEmail
i do use this component for all other purposes
but i dont know how to do GetSummary
- SAKEMAIL (2004-07-16 19:14:16)Can I ask what message index though?
I have looked at the msg object and the closest unique id I can see is MessageId which is a string. If I...
- INTERNET COMPONENTS (2002-10-13 20:01:28)The error number 10054 means WSAECONNRESET - and that one occurs when the server you talk with cuts the connection. So either the server did issue...
- INDY IMAP (2003-01-20 00:48:04)HI
i just checked the data i get when i retrieve the headers
and for some messages (only in which i sent a specific file) i do get an attachment...
- MAPI (2003-01-20 23:36:36)did it
no help :-)
- SENDING MAILS WHILE ON SERVER (2003-08-11 08:55:03)Well you can't do it then because you must download it to
get the info before forwarding it. Now, there may be another
way. Do you know the...
- SAKEMAIL AND THREADS (2003-10-14 17:59:18)HI
im sorry but i dont see the correlation here.
im sending one mail inside 1 thread.
i dont believe it is uses more than 1 connection
Submit News Form
Latest Forum Entries