20 July, 2002Date added:
Components for numeric input.
TSpinNumericButton - Similar to Delphi's tspinedit
, but with better input control (Customize to allow only numeric Characters, Signs and Decimal separator)
TButtonNumericEdit - Numeric Edit with button on...
- HOW CAN I PUT AN UPDOWN-OBJECT INTO AN NUMEDIT-OBJECT?? (2001-02-02 05:46:43)Why don't you use the TSpinEdit component from the samples palette?
- SET/CHANGE SCREEN SAVER SETTINGS? (2001-04-29 15:37:10)doesnt it help you?
by Mark R. Johnson
From time to time, I see questions asked about how to make a Windows screen saver in Delphi that can...
- ANY ONE UP FOR A CHALLANGE.PLEASE PLEASE HELP, POOR STUDENT GOING MAD! (2002-01-19 16:39:40)ok, cant be bothered to read through all of it but can help if you gonna calculate the change to be given.
- A QUESTION (2002-02-12 22:31:38)Hi,
Whenever u compile the application the compiler looks for the references. So what u have to do is to include the files in ur uses clause...
- UNDECLARED IDENTIFIED OBJECTS.... (2002-02-14 07:38:31)Here's a code to demonstrate that:
uses //interface uses clause
Windows, Messages, SysUtils,...
- WHY CAN'T I CALLED THE PROCEDURES (2002-02-14 08:47:39)Edit the code and Insert the red line:
Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Controls, StdCtrls, Comctrls,...
- MIDI PLAY , METRONOME , MIDI SPEED !!! (2003-01-22 06:14:36)Hi,
To make a simple metronome you will need a timer
and either a spinedit or trackbar (or both) synchronized with the timer to play a click...
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS ENCRYPTION? (2003-07-06 05:44:19)I'm not sure that the question has any meaning for this type of encryption, but the integers used are all 32 bit.
Please click accept if this...
- DATE PROBLEM! (2003-04-11 03:22:02)I was using from in JCLDateTime.pas, which is part of the JCL from JEDI http://www.delphi-jedi.org/
Please click accept if this helps
- DELPHI7 BUG? (2003-09-10 10:39:46)Better still!
i took the code that executes the window dialog. openpicturedialog1.execute in the button proc. and it works. so it seems that is...
Submit News Form
Latest Forum Entries